Soy lecithin is a substance rich in essential fatty acids, linoleic and linolenic acids, capable of capturing the "bad" cholesterol (LDL) and encourage their elimination, preserving the elasticity of vessel walls and help prevent, and even correct, hypercholesterolemia and other cardiovascular problems.
Likewise, soy lecithin helps the body burn fat for use as an energy source and help you lose weight, and their emulsifying power, aids digestion of fats. It also produces liver detoxification has purifying action on the kidneys and by its high content of choline, increases the brain capacity (learning and memory processes) and strengthens the nervous system.
Lecithin is part of the cell walls in the form of phospholipids (fats combined with phosphorus) and provides as antioxidants vitamins A and E to protect us from external aggression and the effect of free radicals. Although present in many foods, it is destroyed by industrial processes, so that their presentation in the form of soft gelatin capsules ensures better preservation of the active ingredients of this product and optimized efficiency.
Properties and benefits of soy lecithin:
- Reduce cholesterol levels.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Facilitates the elimination of fatty deposits (improves fat metabolism)
- Facilitates digestion by stimulating bowel function.
- Soy lecithin is cleansing, improving constipation.
- Protects the liver.
- Improve mental performance.
- Prevent diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Prevents the formation of gallstones.
- Suitable for slimming.
- It is diuretic, helps to counteract fluid retention, removing excess water from the body.
- Soy Lecithin is an antioxidant because it contains vitamin E, isoflavones and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Ingredients soy lecithin capsules:
Soy Lecithin (1200 mg), gelatin and glycerin.
How to use:
As a dietary supplement take two (2) soy lecithin capsules soft gel per day.
PET Bottle with 200 tablets of soy lecithin softgel (pearls).
Produced in the European Union (EU) by Obire.
Obire has the "Certificate of Quality" ISO 9001:2008.
High quality control (HACCP)
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a balanced diet.
Store in cool, dry place and not exposed to sunlight.
The information or description contained in our articles is for informational purposes only. Also, consult your doctor or health professional.
No customer comments for the moment.